Thursday, July 3, 2008

Yahoo..tomorrow's Friday!!

Usually we describe Monday as blue. What about Friday? Red?!!

Feel relax as tomorrow is Friday. Friday is the most enjoyable day to pass, due to its lunch time is the longest among weekday. And Saturday come after Friday. yahoo..

I'm looking forward to this weekend. Other than can have proper rest at home, more importantly, someone will come to visit me. ha, guess who?! :)

I has taken leave on next Monday, 7th July 08. I have to go car workshop to repair my car radiator. I has checked and found that water is leaking from its pipe. There's an obvious water mark. It is very dangerous if i drive far due to the engine can heat up. Luckily my company is just 8~9km away from my home, so far still OK. Tough wood!! Anyway, prevent is better than cure, this coming Monday must repair it. Hope it wont be too expensive... Grr.........

No comments: