Monday, July 7, 2008

Maxis Supplementory Line

Above is my first month Maxis postpaid bill, which i'm using the most basic Maxis Supplementary Plan. I has converted my postpaid 012 to prepaid 012 since May 08 with sub under my brother main line. I very disappointed at the Maxis promoter who did not explain clearly what is the additional charge that you can exempt or avoid if you do not need that kind of service. When the bill come, i only realize that the Value Added Service need additional charge, even though it is only RM8 more. Before too late, i has canceled the Value Added Service immediately yesterday.

Here i would like to advice for those who want to convert form prepaid to postpaid, if you want your bill to be in min amount, you actually do not need the Value Added Service, for example call waiting, data service etc. I do not think that all maxis promoter know it, or they are kind enough to tell you that. Therefore you better do more survey before filling the form to convert you line.

I feel a bit regret to convert my line. Cause it does not seem cheaper, but even more expensive instead. Cause this supplementary line does not has active 10, it makes me pay more when i call and sms to those who i contact often. Besides, when making call i have to think of Peak and Off-Peak. grr... it is too late cause Maxis disallow user to convert from postpaid to prepaid, except you buy a new line with new number. Frankly speaking. if have to use new number, i would rather try other Telco..

1 comment:

J2Kfm said...

whoops. I just changed to postpaid. I'll monitor the billing closely from now on. thanks...